Payment & Shipping Terms:
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas,Online Support,Free Spare Parts||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Application:||Small Think Metal Heating||Heating Principle:||Magnetic Field Induction Heating|
Induction Melting machine,
induction melting furnace
Small Size 6KW Induction Melting Equipment Ultrahigh Frequency Induction Heating Equipment
|Work power||Single phase 220V 50-60HZ|
|Water temperature protection point||<35 ·C|
|The flow rate of cooling water||>0.5MPa|
|Product size||main 280X288X145MM|
|heater head 120x60x105mm|
|Coil pipe size||OD 2.0mm ID1.4mm|
GYH super frequency heating equipment has such features as high frequency (the minimum heated welding diameter is φ0.1mm), small size, light weight, low failure rate and conservation of energy (it can save the power by 70% as compared with glass-ceramic vacuum tube high frequency heating equipments). Furthermore, it can ensure the solid welding point which is pleasing and delicate in appearance, integral geometric configuration, perfect surface grain, complete crystal structure of internal metal part, limited annealing range and elimination of obvious weld knot. It is widely applied to the welding of couplers and inserts used in metal glass manufacturing as well as electric appliance and electronic industries, non-contact welding of internal parts of small-size relays, high-pressure refrigerating parts, headwear decorations, metal ornamental articles and art wares.
Major Scope of Application
Welding of big and small gears of hard alloy saw blade;
Welding and annealing of spectacle frame and fittings
Welding of jewelries, clock and watch;
Electric industry (tin and silver soldering of fine wire, various electronic elements);
Electromechanical industry (silver and braze welding of fine metal joints as well as quench tempering for mini motor shaft);
Wire material industry (annealing of wire material and sheet band);
Welding of cutting tools as well as tempering for paper cutter and shoe knife blade;
Toy industry (tempering for wind spring and thin metal sheet)
Frequency conversion electromagnetic induction heating or induction heating for short is a method for heating metal materials by converting power frequency power supply into that of specific range based on the principle of electromagnetic induction. It is mainly applicable to the metal hot working, heat treatment, welding and melting. This type of heating technique is also applicable to packing industry (such as sealing of aluminum foil used in medicine and food industry), semiconductor material (such as extruded monocrystalline silicon and heated affixing metal parts for auto glass).
Basic components of induction heating system include induction coil, AC power source and work pieces. Induction coil can be fabricated into different shapes as per different heated objects. The coil is connected with the power source providing alternating current for coil. The alternating current possessed by the coil can create a alternating magnetic field passing through the work pieces to produce eddy flow as required by heating.
Advantages of Induction Heating Equipment
1. Fast heating: the minimum rate of heating is less than 1 second (rate of heating is available for adjustment and control).
2. Wide coverage of heating: it can be used to heat various metal parts (replace removable induction coil as per different operating switches).
3. Easy installation: it can be used once it is connected with power source, induction coil as well as water supply pipe and rising pipe; it is small in size and light in weight.
4. Easy operation: you can learn to operate it within several minutes.
5. Fast start-up: it can be started to perform heating operation on condition that water and power supply is available.
6. Low power consumption: As compared with conventional vacuum tube high frequency equipments, it can save the power by approximately 70%. The smaller the size of the work piece is, the lower power consumption would be.
7. High effectiveness: it has such features as uniform heating (it is applicable to adjust the spacing of the induction coil to ensure the appropriate temperature as required by each part of work piece), fast warming and limited oxic horizon, and can guard against any waste after annealing.
8. Comprehensive protection: it has such functions as overpressure, over-current, overheat and water shortage alarm indications as well as automatic control and protection.
9. Controllable temperature: it is applicable to control the temperature for heating work pieces as per the preset heating time, and thereby control the heating temperature at a certain technical point.
10. Comprehensive full load design: it can work continuously for 24 hours.
11. Small size and light weight: it has a weight of only several dozens of kilograms, of which, the limited floor space can effectively save the workshop space.
12. Elimination of high voltage: it requires no step-up transformer which may produce approximately ten thousand voltage, and thus can ensure the maximum safety.