Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Input Voltage:||AC 110~220V 50Hz||Working Voltage:||DC 3~4.5V MAX 400mA|
|Usage:||Permanent Makeup||Application Parts:||Eyebrow, Lip, Eyeliner|
eyebrow tattoo machine kit,
professional tattoo machine kits
Easy-Operated TKL Eyebrow Permanent Makeup Machine Power DC 3~4.5V MAX 400mA
|Place of Orgin||China|
|Input Voltage||AC 110-220V 50Hz|
|Working Voltage||DC 3-4.5V MAX 400mA|
|Application Parts||Eyebrow, Lip, Eyeliner|
1. Fast speed (6500~8000 R/Min), low noise, with original imported motor, powerful.
2. Pimary operation, lightweight and comfortable.
3. Easy operation, automatic locking pin, not flying, stable and secure.
4. At disposable design, single-using needles, sets, half-cast units, safety and health.
5. All lip lines, tattoo needles are refined selection of Japanese medical needle, its flexibility can meet international standards, there is no danger of a broken needle.
6. Free to exchange needles, single needle, three-pin, five pin, pin and functional. Let beautician skills into full
play. It can be used for tattoo, lip lines, eye liner, and suitable for topical small tattoo.
1) Any inquiry will be replied within 24 hours
2) OEM&ODM are welcomed
3) Free sample and freight prepaid or collect
4) Any questios about products, shipping and payment are welcomed
5) Latest information about products and market will be send to you in time
Payment and Shipping:
1) What about your payment temrs?
RMB and USD are both available. We accept T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal and Cash.
2) What kind of transportation way you offer?
DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT, EMS, we enjoy good discount in these companies. If you have account, it is also available.
For mass products, we could also offer air way and sea way shipping.
Revolution of Speed is most important? I am sorry but NO!
Customers often ask me, "What is the speed of your tattoo machin per minute?" Every time I have my
patience to tell customers. But one day I found this way is too weak, and I want all people who care
about this issue to have a correct answer, I hope you will no longer be used to determine the speed of
good and bad tattoo machine.
First of all, some people say, I have a tattoo machine 8000 R/Min and 10,000 R/Min, even faster...
Well, I'll give you one revealing in our lives we think the quickest thing to see how many turns of it every minute,
this is the aircraft - the Boeing 737, it’s revolution is 30,000 revolutions per minute, it means
500 revolutions per second. Then come back to our tattoo machine, some say 8000,10000, even
30,000 R/Min, so at least 120-500 per turn every seconds, that is to say 1/4 or equivalent aircraft airplane speed
. What a amazing
speed, the tattoo machine is likely to fly to the skys at the moment after start. How can it stay in the our
hand to do the tattoo, or lip lines?! Also, who have the courage to let this tattoo machine in her face, a
few hundred per second stabholes?!
We can imagine how much power of the aircraft use to support such a great speed, and our tattoo
machine with a small motor, using the input voltage: 220V, 8W; output voltage: 3-5V, 400mA, can it turn so fast?
Here I believe we already get the answer.