Payment & Shipping Terms:
LP-SK-1000 Vertical Scanning CNC induction hardening machine tool,
CNC induction hardening machine tool,
induction hardening machine tool
|Max. Hardening length(mm)||1000|
|Max Swing Diameter(mm)||≤φ500|
|Workpiece Moving Speed(mm/s)||2-60|
|Tip Moving Speed（mm/min)||480|
|Input Voltage（V）||three phase 380|
|Gross Motor Power（kw)||1.1|
* Adopting CNC control system, advanced performance, convenient debugging, able to meet quenching requirements of complexed workpiece.
* Able to realize continuous scanning quenching, simultaneous quenching, continuous sectional scanning quenching (the sections are set by program, requiring no travel switches)
* Applicable for typical shafts (within corresponding scopes): gear shafts, camshafts, external circles and ends of disc-type components;
* The electric control system has quenching and cooling water joints. The quenching process and cooling process can be controlled according to technique requirements.
* Low running cost. The motor driven by workpiece only takes 250w and the power consumption of the whole machine is less than 20% of that of the mechanical equipment.
* Profile structure frame, low cost, light weight, economical and practical;
* Convenient maintenance and application, low failure rate, free of leakage, solving the difficulties of traditional machine tools;
* High automation, high production efficiency;
* The guide rail adopts straight bearing, featuring high precision, small friction and long service life;
* Weighing device balances the weight through chain wheels and chains.
large shafts, motors, steam turbine spindle, cylinder piston rods, etc.
(1) Quenching external circles: full or partial external circle quenching of various shafts, tubes, round components (such as bearings, valves, etc.)
(2) Quenching internal circles: full or partial internal circle quenching of various tubes and mechanical components, such as cylinder sleeves, shaft sleeves, etc. full or partial internal circle quenching of mechanical component ends;
(3) Irregular component quenching: full or partial quenching of some terminal of the irregular components;
(4) Quite large component quenching: full or partial quenching of quite large components with large size and heavy weight, such as marine gears, dam rail, large oil pipelines, etc.
Packaged in fumigated wooden case; winded by anti-moisture film and surrounded by anti-shock foam; the stand of the wooden case can bear weight twice of the equipment weight.